Sunday, June 29, 2014

boundaries

Could it be so simple; the Shits that drain us, preying on our energy?
Could we catch a case, swift manoeuvre out of the slumps of dependence?
Could we breathe for a second without someone farting in that sweet and still air?
Could we execute what we must, devoid of manipulation, abuse, pity and wolf allure?
I don’t like looking over my shoulder!
I don’t like having to “watch my back”
I don’t like having gotten you wrong
But I did
It’s my consequence to bear.
I got myself wrong.
Everything I despise in you is my mirror
So fuck the martyrdom
Fuck the defence
Fuck the entries to be liked and approved of
Fuck you and your front
And shame one me for giving myself away
What will it take for me to learn?

This too shall pass, and so will every facade ever passed.

No comments: