Thursday, July 30, 2009

who got game???

Marvel my enthusiasm... won’t you?
Indulge in my persuasion and submit to my seduction... girl, are you not hearing me?
Are you really so blind to my desire and appetite for you?
Pay homage to my efforts PLEASE!!!
My eyes barely wonder off from your form, my mind lavishes fantasies, yearning for when my hands finally do get to map your body, discover and conquer!
Muscles hardened in tempo with my racing pulse, breathe getting deeper, and my mouth salivating with eagerness!
In the midst streams of smouldering passion as your body nears mine and I intoxicate with your smell and softness.
Please feed me my release-won’t you just?
I can barely break away from your alluring and piercing eyes...
Mouth so tempting, soft and moist... the thought alone just propels my fancy.
Submit to my advances, patronising woos and decorated lust, while I try playing you for a fool!!
Wherefore I disregard all that may be concerning you, except what you can do for me
And I finally stop pretending that this here sentiment is about you....

how condescending some men are!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOH...DUDE!!!talk abt tearing apart niggas' game.
this is too dope tho.